|Subtype||Human / outsider|
|Location||Durpar, the Unapproachable East, Waterdeep|
The aasimar bear the legacy of a celestial being or even a deity in their ancestry. While elves, dwarves, gnomes and halflings with celestial ancestry are reputed to exist, those crossbreeds are not true aasimar. Aasimar look human except for one distinguishing feature related to their unusual ancestor:
- Golden eyes
- Silver hair
- Emerald skin (planetar)
- Feathers at the shoulder (astral deva, avoral celestial, planetar, solar, trumpet archon)
- Feathers in hair (avoral celestial)
- Pearly opalescent eyes (ghaele celestial)
- Powerful ringing voice (trumpet archon, lillend)
- Brilliant topaz eyes (solar)
- Silvery or golden skin (solar)
- Iridescent scales in small patches (couatl or lillend)
Aasimar Ability Adjustments: +2 Cha, +2 Wis.
Favored Class (Paladin): A multiclass aasimars paladin class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Darkvision: Aasimar are able to see in the dark.
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 racial bonus to Spot checks.
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Resist Cold: Innate cold resistance of 5.
- Resist Acid: Innate acid resistance of 5.
- Resist Electrical: Innate electrical resistance of 5.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day - Light. Caster level 3rd.
- Outsider: Aasimar are considered Outsiders for the purpose of spells.
- Human: Aasimar are considered Human for the purpose of spells.
- Resist Acid Energy
- Resist Cold Energy
- Resist Electrical Energy
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Spot)