|Location||Aquatic Elf regions, Sea of Fallen Stars, Great Sea, Semberholme|
The aquatic elves, also known as sea elves, are civilized and good hearted people who inhabit the seas. Most aquatic elves hail from underwater cities but small settlements of this race can be found in the seas along the coast. Aquatic elves hair is usually stringy and thick, cut short for warriors but otherwise worn long. Sea elves have radiant skin of deep green or blue with irregular thin brown or white stripes and patches. Eye colors for aquatic elves come in blue, green, green and gold shades.
Aquatic elves cannot breathe out of salted water for too long.
Aquatic Elven Ability Adjustments: +2 Dex, -2 Int.
Favored Class (Fighter): A multiclass aquatic elf's fighter class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Sleeplessness: Immune to spells and effects of the 'Sleep' subtype.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting spells.
- Water Breathing: Creature can breath water and is therefore immune to the effects of Drown and Mass Drown.
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Skill Affinity (Search): +2 racial bonus to Search checks.
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 racial bonus to Spot checks.
- Keen Senses: Aquatic Elves make active Search checks automatically and with no movement penalties.
- Low-Light Vision: Allows them to see better than normal in the dark.
- Elven: Aquatic Elves are considered Elven for the purpose of spells.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments
- Immunity To Sleep
- Keen Sense
- Low-light Vision
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Search)
- Skill Affinity (Spot)
- Water Breathing