|Location||Plane of Arborea|
|Languages||Celestial, Common, Infernal, Draconic (Tongues ability)|
Bralani are the most wild and feral kind of eladrin, existing from heartbeat to heartbeat in a glorious never-ending passion. They are free-spirited outsiders native to Arborea, and roam the cosmos in search of good folk to aid. Physically, bralani resemble shorter, stocky elves, with silver-white hair and eyes that are constantly shifting through a rainbow of colors.
Bralani Ability Adjustments: +8 Str, +8 Dex, +6 Con, +2 Int, +4 Wis, +4 Cha.
Favored Class (Fighter): A multiclass bralani's fighter class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Base movement of 40'
- Darkvision: Bralani can see in the dark.
- Natural Armor: +6 Natural AC
- Fey Damage Reduction: DR 10/cold iron
- Immunities: Immune to electricity and petrification.
- Elemental Resistance: Resistance 10 to cold and fire.
- Spell Resistance 17: Spell resistance of 17 + 1 per level.
- Spell-like Abilities:
- at will - Blur, Charm Person, Gust of Wind, Mirror Image
- 2/day - Cure Serious Wounds, Lightning Bolt
- Outsider: Bralani count as Outsiders for the purpose of spells.
- Charm Person
- Cold Resistance 10
- Cure Serious Wounds
- Fey Damage Reduction
- Fire Resistance 10
- Gust of Wind
- Immunity to Electricity
- Immunity to Petrification
- Lightning Bolt
- Mirror Image
- Natural Armor 6
- Spell Resistance 17