|Subtype||Elf / Dragonblooded|
Like most sylvan races, the elves are in tune with the natural world, which includes dragonkind. In ancient times a few groups of elves forged treaties with powerful green dragons, who in turn granted those elves strange new powers. Though the elves did not and do not worship those dragons, the peace accords they crafted last to this day, long after those who signed them died. Every descendent of a forestlord can be one, although this is far from certain, as the traits themselves are unpredictable. Physically, they appear much like regular elves, but can be easily distinguished by their smooth green skin, similar to green dragon scales. Most have green hair as well, though occasionally it can be anywhere from brown to white.
Forestlord Elven Ability Adjustments: +2 Dex, -2 Con.
Favored Class (Sorcerer): A multiclass forestlord elf's sorcerer class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Sleeplessness: Immune to spells and effects of the 'Sleep' subtype.
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Skill Affinity (Search): +2 racial bonus to Search checks.
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 racial bonus to Spot checks.
- Keen Senses: Forestlord Elves make active Search checks automatically and with no movement penalties.
- Low-Light Vision: Allows them to see better than normal in the dark.
- Treewalk: Once per day, Forestlord Elves can step through a nearby tree and emerge by any tree up to 60' away, as the Dimension Door spell. They can use this ability one additional time per day for every 5HD they have.
- Dragonblooded: Forestlord Elves have the dragonblood subtype.
- Elven: Forestlord Elves are considered Elven for the purpose of spells.
- Immunity To Sleep
- Keen Sense
- Low-light Vision
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Search)
- Skill Affinity (Spot)
- Skill Affinity (Hide)