These wild, nearly feral halflings rarely leave the confines of the deep forests. Strange and reclusive, they form close-knit communities because of their telekinetic talents and are uncomfortable with strangers. Physically, they share similar builds and characteristics with their halfling kin, and many of their abilities as well.
Ghostwise Halfling Ability Adjustments: +2 Dex, -2 Str
Favored Class (Barbarian): A multiclass ghostwise halfling's barbarian class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Small Stature:
- +1 size bonus to attack rolls.
- +1 size bonus to AC.
- +4 size bonus to Hide checks.
- Skill Affinity (Move Silently): +2 racial bonus to Move Silently checks.
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Skill Affinity (Jump): +2 racial bonus to Jump checks.
- Lucky: +1 luck bonus to all saving throws.
- Fearless: +2 morale bonus to saving throws against spells and effects of the 'Fear' subtype.
- Good Aim: +1 racial bonus to attack rolls made with throwing weapons.
Special: Halflings are small creatures and as such they can never use the following Large weapons: bastard sword, dire mace, two-bladed sword, double axe, greataxe, greatsword, halberd, heavy flail, quarterstaff, scythe and spear.
- Good Aim
- Skill Affinity (Jump)
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Move Silently)
- Small Stature