In most lands, half-drow are quite rare. Since many drow are irredeemably evil, they only mate with humans by way of rape or slavery. Half-drow are often as dark-hearted as their elven parents, but with a bitter resentment that comes from being treated as inferior members of drow society. Despite this, good half-drow are much less rare than good drow. Half-drow have dusky skin, silver or white hair and a broad range of eye colors.
| alignment =
| name = Half-Drow
| type = Elf | application = Yes | ECL = +1 | location = Any | language = Common, Elven ,Regional }}
Half-Elven Ability Adjustments: None
Favored Class (Any): When determining whether a multiclass half-elf suffers an XP penalty, his highest-level class does not count.
- Sleeplessness: Immune to spells and effects of the 'Sleep' subtype.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting spells.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Listen): +1 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Search): +1 racial bonus to Search checks.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Spot): +1 racial bonus to Spot checks.
- Low-Light Vision: Allows them to see better than normal in the dark.
- Elven: Half-Drow are considered Elven for the purpose of spells.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments
- Immunity To Sleep
- Low-light Vision
- Partial Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Partial Skill Affinity (Search)
- Partial Skill Affinity (Spot)