Half-elves have the curiosity and ambition of their human parent, with the refined senses and love of nature of their elven parent, though they are outsiders among both cultures. To humans, half-elves look like elves. To elves, they look like humans. Half-elves are paler, fairer, and smoother-skinned than their human parents, but their actual skin tones and other details vary just as human features do. Half-elves tend to have green, elven eyes. They live to about 180.
| alignment =
| name = Half-Elf
| type = Human! | application = No | ECL = 0 | location = Any | language = Common, Elven ,Regional }}
Half-Elven Ability Adjustments: None
Favored Class (Any): When determining whether a multiclass half-elf suffers an XP penalty, his highest-level class does not count.
- Sleeplessness: Immune to spells and effects of the 'Sleep' subtype.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting spells.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Listen): +1 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Search): +1 racial bonus to Search checks.
- Partial Skill Affinity (Spot): +1 racial bonus to Spot checks.
- Low-Light Vision: Allows them to see better than normal in the dark.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments
- Immunity To Sleep
- Low-light Vision
- Partial Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Partial Skill Affinity (Search)
- Partial Skill Affinity (Spot)