A cross between humans and giants, this race was bred into existence by a group of desert sorcerer-kings wanting a race of warriors and laborers. A few however found that the breeding had somehow awakened a spark of psionic power within them, and used it to escape their slavery and forge a new life for themselves. Physically they stand about 7-8' tall, sometimes being mistaken for a well-groomed Hill Giant. Despite their appearance, they are as quick of mind as any human, and usually retain human sensibilities. (Note- Pending rulings)
| alignment =
| name = Half-Giant
| type = Giant | application = Yes | ECL = +1 | location = Any | language = Common, Regional }}
Half-Giant Ability Adjustments: +2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Dex.
Favored Class (Psychic Warrior):A multiclass half-giant's psychic warrior class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- 30' base speed
- Low-Light Vision: Half-Giants can see farther in dim lighting.
- Fire-Acclimated: +2 to save vs fire-based spells and effects.
- Powerful Build: Half-giants count as Large for purposes of grapples, trips, and similar abilities. They can wield weapons as if they were Large size.
- Naturally Psionic: Half-giants gain 2 free power points at first level.
- Psi-like Ability: Stomp - 1/day
- Giant: Half-giants are considered Giants for the purpose of spells.
- Fire Acclimated
- Half-Giant Stomp
- Low-light Vision
- Naturally Psionic
- Powerful Build
- Psionic Focus