Korobokuru are dwarf-like humanoids who live in barren wilderness areas not likely to come into contact with humans. They prefer a simple life, living in small villages, which are sometimes just one extended family. They consider it poor taste to display wealth, but have a liking for simple art. They have reputation for rudeness and belligerence among humans, but while they resent that opinion they do nothing to disprove it. They tend to look wild and unkept, standing around 4' tall. They are leaner than dwarves, only weighing half as much. They have bright blue, brown, or green eyes, and small, pointed ears. Unlike their dwarven cousins they don't grow full beards, but both genders usually have sparse ones, or at least whiskers.
| alignment =
| name = Human
| type = Human | application = No | ECL = 0 | location = Kara-Tur | language = Common ,Regional }}
Korobokuru Ability Adjustments: +2 Con, -2 Int.
Favored Class (Barbarian):A multiclass korobokuru's barbarian class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Small Stature:
- +1 size bonus to attack rolls.
- +1 size bonus to AC.
- +4 size bonus to Hide checks.
- - Darkvision: Korobokuru are able to see in the dark.
- - Hardiness vs. Poisons: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poisons.
- - Hardiness vs. Spells: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells.
- - Offensive Training vs. Goblinoids: +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against goblinoids.
- - Defensive Training vs. Giants: +4 dodge bonus to AC against giants.
- - Skill Affinity (Lore): +2 racial bonus to Lore checks.
- - Dwarven: Korobokuru count as Dwarves for the purpose of spells.
- Battle Training vs. Giants
- Battle Training vs. Goblins
- Hardiness vs. Poisons
- Hardiness vs. Spells
- Skill Affinity (Lore)
- Small Stature