|Subtype||Human / outsider|
Shadowswyft are planetouched beings with ancestry from the Plane of Shadow. They are mercurial in temperament and delight in living in the moment. As a result, they are poor planners and have little patience for strategy. Shadowswyfts bear little resemblance to other races, although they are lean with chiseled features, much like elves. The average male stands about 6 feet tall and weights 165 pounds. They have skin ranging from brown to black, with blackened, slanted eyes - a build perfectly suited for hiding amongst shadows. Unlike most species, shadowswyfts are amiable towards most other races, seeing individual actions as more important than blood lineage.
Shadowswyft Ability Adjustments: +2 Dex, -2 Con.
Favored Class (Rogue): A multiclass shadowswyft's rogue class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Darkvision: Shadowswyfts can see in the dark.
- Base movement of 40.
- Skill Affinity (Hide): +4 racial bonus to Hide checks.
- Skill Affinity (Move Silently): +4 racial bonus to Move Silently checks.
- Blooded: +2 racial bonus to Initiative and Spot checks.
- Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to light blinds a shadowswyft for 1 round. In addition shadowswyft suffer -1 circumstance penalty to attack rolls, saves and checks while operating in bright light.
- Outsider: Shadowswyfts are considered Outsiders for the purpose of spells.
- Light Blindness
- Skill Affinity (Move Silently)
- Skill Bonus(Jump)