Strongheart are more organized, orderly and industrious race than other halflings. They build to last and fiercely defend their homeland against threats that their lightfoot kin would simply flee. Physically, they share similar builds and characteristics with their halfling kin, and many of their abilities as well. Like humans, they are especially adept at learning new skills.
Strongheart Halfling Ability Adjustments: +2 Dex, -2 Str
Favored Class (Rogue): A multiclass Strongheart halfling's rogue class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Small Stature:
- +1 size bonus to attack rolls.
- +1 size bonus to AC.
- +4 size bonus to Hide checks.
- Skill Affinity (Move Silently): +2 racial bonus to Move Silently checks.
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Skill Affinity (Jump): +2 racial bonus to Jump checks.
- Fearless: +2 morale bonus to saving throws against spells and effects of the 'Fear' subtype.
- Quick to Master: Strongheart Halflings receive 1 extra feat at first level.
- Good Aim: +1 racial bonus to attack rolls made with throwing weapons.
Special: Halflings are small creatures and as such they can never use the following Large weapons: bastard sword, dire mace, two-bladed sword, double axe, greataxe, greatsword, halberd, heavy flail, quarterstaff, scythe and spear.
- Good Aim
- Quick To Master
- Skill Affinity (Jump)
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Move Silently)
- Small Stature