|Subtype||Orcish / Outsider|
|Location||Silver Marches, Orc regions|
|Languages||Abyssal, Orc, Home region|
Bred from orc slaves and demons (vrocks, in particular), tanarukks are a powerful and evil strain of planetouched. They bread true with their own kind or with pureblood orcs. Although an offspring may have only one tanarukk grandparent all the abilities of a tanarukk are preserved. Unlike most planetouched, tanarukks have fairly uniform appearance, resembling short, stocky orcs with stooped postures. They eyes are red and their skin varies from gray-green to dark brown.
Tanarukk Ability Adjustments: +4 Str, +2 Dex, -4 Cha, -2 Wis.
Favored Class (Barbarian): A multiclass tanarukks barbarian class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Darkvision: Tanarukk are able to see in the dark.
- Epic Fire Resistance: Innate fire resistance of 10.
- Natural Armor Bonus: Racial natural armor bonus of 4.
- Weapon Proficiency (Martial): All tanarukk are proficient with Martial Weapons.
- Natural Weapon: Tanarukk can make an natural bite attack.
- Spell Resistance: Innate spell resistance of 14, plus 1 per level.
- Outsider: Tanarukk are considered Outsiders for the purpose of spells.
- Orcish: Tanarukk are considered Orcish for the purpose of spells.
- Energy Resistance, Fire I
- Natural Armor 4
- Spell Resistance 14
- Weapon Proficiency (creature)
- Weapon Proficiency (martial)