Urdunnir, sometimes known as orecutter dwarves, are a long forgotten offshoot of dwarves who have become one with earth and stone. Urdunnir are taught to live in harmony with the environment that they see as great sea of earth and stone, ever changing and always beautiful. The skin of an urdunnir is light gray and their eyes always silver. Both genders wear their hair long; hair color is uniformly gray or brown, with varying degrees of silver and black highlights.
Urdunnir Ability Adjustments: +2 Con, -2 Cha.
Favored Class (Fighter): A multiclass Urdunnir's fighter class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Stonecunning: +2 racial bonus on Search checks made in subterranean areas.
- Darkvision: Urdunnir are able to see in the dark.
- Hardiness vs. Poisons: +4 racial bonus on saving throws against poisons.
- Hardiness vs. Spells: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells.
- Offensive Training vs. Orcs: +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs.
- Offensive Training vs. Goblinoids: +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against goblinoids (goblins, hobgoblins, and bugbears).
- Defensive Training vs. Giants: +4 dodge bonus to AC against giants.
- Skill Affinity (Lore): +2 racial bonus to Lore checks.
- Skill Affinity (Craft): +2 racial bonus to Craft Armor and Craft Weapon checks.
- Skill Affinity (Appraise): +2 racial bonus to Appraise checks.
- Stone Shape: Urdunnir can take the shape of stone (using Stoneskin as 4th level wizard)
- Dwarven: Urdunnir count as Dwarves for the purpose of spells.
- Battle Training vs. Giants
- Battle Training vs. Goblins
- Battle Training vs. Orcs
- Hardiness vs. Poison (4)
- Hardiness vs. Spells
- Skill Affinity (Appraise)
- Skill Affinity (Craft Armor)
- Skill Affinity (Craft Weapon)
- Skill Affinity (Lore)