|Location||Aglarond, Chessenta, Dragon Coast, Sembia, Vilhon Reach|
|Languages||Common, Aquan, Serusan|
Water genasi are patient and independent, used to solving problems on their own and not afraid to take a lot of time doing so. At times they are fierce and destructive like terrible storms, but more often than not they present a tranquil appearance, despite whatever emotions run underneath that quiet surface. Water genasi look human except one distinguishing feature related to their elemental ancestor like: blue-green skin or hair, large black-blue eyes or clammy flesh.
Water Genasi Ability Adjustments: +2 Con. -2 Cha.
Favored Class (Fighter): A multiclass water genasi's fighter class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
Note: Genasi clerics must have the relevant elemental domain.
- Darkvision: Water Genasi can see in the dark.
- Hardiness vs. Water: +1 racial bonus on saving throws against water and cold spells (additional +1 for every 5 levels).
- Water Breathing: Creature can breath water and is therefore immune to the effects of Drown and Mass Drown.
- Outsider: Water Genasi are considered Outsiders for the purpose of spells.
- Human: Water Genasi are considered Human for the purpose of spells.
- Hardiness against Fire
- Water Breathing