|Location||Jungles of Chult|
|Languages||Dwarf, Common, Chultan|
Wild dwarves are primitive inhabitant of the jungle. They have largely rejected the clan based craft- and smith-oriented culture of their dwarf cousins, choosing instead to live in hunting bands with ever shifting memberships. Wild dwarves are dark-skinned, short and stout, with dark brown eyes. Their heavenly tattooed bodies are covered with grease to ward off insects.
Wild Dwarf Ability Adjustments: +2 Con, -2 Cha.
Favored Class (Barbarian): A multiclass Wild dwarf's Barbarian class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Darkvision: Wild Dwarves are able to see in the dark.
- Improved Hardiness vs. Poisons: +3 racial bonus on saving throws against poisons.
- Hardiness vs. Spells: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells.
- Resist Disease: +4 racial bonus on saving throws versus disease.
- Offensive Training vs. Orcs: +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs.
- Offensive Training vs. Goblinoids: +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against goblinoids (goblins, hobgoblins, and bugbears).
- Defensive Training vs. Giants: +4 dodge bonus to AC against giants.
- Skill Affinity (Lore): +2 racial bonus to Lore checks.
- Use Poison: Wild Dwarves gain automatic success when coating a weapon with poison
- Resist Fire: Innate fire resistance of 5
- Small Stature:
- +1 size bonus to attack rolls.
- +1 size bonus to AC.
- +4 size bonus to Hide checks.
- Dwarven: Wild Dwarves count as Dwarves for the purpose of spells.
- Battle Training vs. Giants
- Battle Training vs. Goblins
- Battle Training vs. Orcs
- Hardiness vs. Poison (3)
- Hardiness vs. Spells
- Resist Disease
- Resist Fire 5
- Skill Affinity (Lore)
- Small Stature
- Use Poison