|Location||Wild Elf regions|
Wild elves, also known as green elves, are insular and savage. As a result they are rarely seen outside their forest homes. The green elves were always close to nature, even more than other elves, but they have forgotten many of the high arts and lore of their people, choosing stealth and survival over learning and enlightenment. Their skin tends to be brown and their hair ranges from black to light brown, lightening to silvery white with age.
Wild Elven Ability Adjustments: +2 Dex, -2 Int.
Favored Class (Sorcerer): A multiclass wild elf's sorcerer class does not count when determining whether he suffers an XP penalty for multiclassing.
- Sleeplessness: Immune to spells and effects of the 'Sleep' subtype.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting spells.
- Bonus Proficiencies (Longsword, Rapier, Shortbow, Longbow)
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen checks.
- Skill Affinity (Search): +2 racial bonus to Search checks.
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 racial bonus to Spot checks.
- Keen Senses: Wild Elves make active Search checks automatically and with no movement penalties.
- Low-Light Vision: Allows them to see better than normal in the dark.
- Elven: Wild Elves are considered Elven for the purpose of spells.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments
- Immunity To Sleep
- Keen Sense
- Low-light Vision
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Search)
- Skill Affinity (Spot)
- Weapon Proficiency (Elf)